Board Member, Social psychologist
Areas of research:
- Information Influence, Group Dynamics, Crisis Communications, Public Fears;
- Social engineering, conflictology, technology of behavior change;
- Reactive psychoses, totalitarian sects, destructive cults, emotional extinction.
Oleg Pokalchuk is a well-known Ukrainian social psychologist, writer, publicist, advisor to prominent Ukrainian politicians. Worked in the Verkhovna Rada, the Institute of Social and Political Psychology of the National Academy of Educational science of Ukraine, the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine. Expert of the Estonian-Ukrainian program "Resilience Ukraine"on developing models for increasing national resilience and psychological resistance to Russian aggression.
- Facilitating the transition of the Armed Forces of Ukraine and other Ukrainian security structures to NATO standards in the field of information confrontation;
- Information hygiene of society and personality, monitoring of destructive psychological influence;
- Identification of socio-psychological conditions of terrorist threats, risks assessment.
Kyiv State University, Moscow Literary Institute, Canadian Institute of Ukrainian Studies
Ukrainian, Russian, Polish, English, Lithuanian