Expert on e-governance issues
Areas of expertise:
- Development of e-government and governmental online services;
- Open Data, access to public information;
- Technologies of data protection and information exchange between authorities.
Mykola Kozlov is an experienced specialist in information technologies, in particular, in the field of development of information systems and electronic resources. Before joining the team of experts of the Institute for Social and Economic Research, he worked for many years on the practical issues of introducing electronic technologies at the NJSC “Naftogaz of Ukraine”, including on automation of business processes, electronic document management and electronic services, as well as experience in developing solutions for organizing automated monitoring of trade and fiscal data exchange. M. Kozlov is a member of the Public Council under the Administration of the State Service of Special Communications and Information Protection of Ukraine.
- Implementation in Ukraine of European principles and standards for e-governance;
- Improvement of legislation and technical regulation in the field of electronic services;
- Introduction of modern technologies of electronic identification (Mobile ID, Bank ID) and the spread of the use of electronic signature.
National Technical University of Ukraine "Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute".
Ukrainian, Russian, English.