Expert in Education and Culture
Key research areas:
- state policy implementation and legislative environment for reforms in the field of education and culture;
- good governance and “smart investments” in the state cultural institutions (national and institutional level);
- formal and informal education for adults;
- strategy development and communication in education and culture.
Anton Drobovych has joined the team of the Institute for Social and Economic Research in 2017. In 2014, he got PhD in Philosophy, and while working in the ISER he also lectures at the Cultural Studies Department in the National Pedagogical Dragomanov University. Anton Drobovych has more than 50 academic papers, is co-author of several study guides and scientific agendas, and contributed to the series of expert reports over the issues of social development, education and culture in key Ukrainian media. Anton has a successful experience in serving in the governmental authorities, state cultural and education institutions, incl. on the positions of Advisor to the Minister of Education and Science of Ukraine as well as Head of Strategy, Planning and Development Department (the National Cultural and Art Complex ‘Mystetskyi Arsenal’). In 2011-2012, Anton Drobovych has worked as the journalist and the Head of Analytical Department at the independent information agency that was covering the issues of education, science and youth policy. Within 2017, Anton has worked on communication capacity strengthening for ISER.
National Pedagogical Dragomanov University
- M.A. in Philosophy (2010)
- PhD (2014)
- M.A. in Law (2018)
Alumnus of the Aspen Institute Kyiv program “Values and society”.